- Lucene in Action book, First and Second Edition
- Lucene Intro and QueryParser Rules by Erik Hatcher (Java version)
- Introducing Lucene.Net: A plunge intro creating a fast, full text index, with advanced searching capabilities.
- LINQ to Lucene: Providing a custom LINQ solution for the Lucene Information Retrieval System, commonly referred to as a search-engine.
- NHibernate.Search using Lucene.NET Full Text Index by Simon Green
- C# and Lucene to index and search: This sample will show you how to use Lucene from your .NET application to index and search content.
- Fun with Lucene.Net for BlogEngine.Net by Jared
- Apache Lucene.Net 2.1 Class Library API
- Apache Lucene – Query Parser Syntax: Although Lucene provides the ability to create your own queries through its API, it also provides a rich query language through the Query Parser, a lexer which interprets a string into a Lucene Query.
Inspired by: “Apache Lucene and Lucene.Net – Full Text Search Servers” by Jonathan Allen.